Hotel Operation ManagerFull-time
Company: 3sixty5 Hotel
Contact Person: HR
A soon-to-open beachfront resort in Banglamung / Pattaya has 80 rooms, 1 main meeting room with 4 breakout rooms, pool, fitness, and a restaurant. A second phase will add another 34 villas and expect to complete by March 2018.
The resort is own by Thai government but operate by private sector.
· Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
· Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to GM
· Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital. Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
· Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant guidance to be taken wherever required.
· Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
· Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase personal Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
· Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
· Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organisation.
· Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
· Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
· Any other duties assigned.
Apply, please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org